usaaustraliauknew zealandcanadasingaporeirelandfrancegermany
contact for student visa 1800-300-23673
We will provide you latest information and guidance in every step of your student visa application process
evisa application
Australia Specialist

Latest Visa Rules/Update

News Heading
If you want to apply changes to parts of an image, you first need

News Heading
If you want to apply changes to

Study Visa


Other Visa Services

apply now for visa

Dependent/Spouse Migration

If you are going to marry or are newly married to an Australian PR or an Australian citizen, we will help you with your spouse visa

Spouse/Partner Migration (subclass 309/100)
This visa is for applicants who are married to, or in a de facto relationship with their partner and are in a genuine and continuing relationship. Your partner must be an Australian citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen to sponsor you.

The Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) lets you:

  • Enter & stay in Australia till the time a final decision is taken about your permanent Partner Visa
  • Work in Australia
  • Study in Australia, but with no access to government funding
  • Register yourself in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses.
Prospective Marriage (subclass 300)
This visa is for applicants who are engaged to be married to their sponsor and intend to marry within 9 months of a visa being granted. The sponsor must be an Australian citizen/resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

This visa allows you to:
  • Enter & stay in Australia before you marry your prospective spouse
  • Travel to Australia as often as you want
  • Work in Australia, although some employers might not hire people with temporary visas
  • Study in Australia, but with no access to government funding for tertiary study
  • Apply for a Partner visa, after your marriage
If you are later granted a permanent visa, you can:
  • Stay in Australia indefinitely
  • Work and study in Australia
  • Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
  • Provide sponsorship to eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • Receive some social security payments
Travel frequently in and out of Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted – after that time you will need another visa to enter Australia Documents required:
  • Cover letter of agent or client + 12 others
Apply for Visa

Query Form


Student Testimonials

  • australian national university The guidance was good, they asked for all my documents explained me with sound logic why the desired documents will definitely get me a visa! Thanks Sir for the help.
    Rahul Patel, Cornell University, USA
  • australian national university It is too confusing in the beginning and it’s a lot of paperwork so I took help. I got my visa well before time to plan my visit. You were great help, thanks team Kaaiser
    Kartik Sharma, Monash University, Australia
  • australian national university Mr. Kapil Chandok at Kaaiser has himself lived in Australia for so many years, helped me with all my doubts. Thanks Kapil Sir for being patient with me.
    Ruhani Mahajan, University of Sydney, Australia
Australia Visa, UK Visa, Singapore eVisa, UK Visa, New Zealand Visa, Canada Visa, USA Visa, France Visa, Hong Kong Visa, Ireland Visa, Germany Visa, Australia eVisa Student Visa – Study Visa – Study Abroad – Abroad Study – Foreign Study – Higher Education Abroad– Australia e Visa– Australian Universities – UK Universities – Singapore Universities – New Zealand Universities – USA Universities - Canada Universities – France Universities – Hong Kong Universities – Ireland Universities – Germany Universities